Oryxills ROTMG Private Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultron's Helper Application

Go down

Ultron's Helper Application Empty Ultron's Helper Application

Post by ultron6142 Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:31 pm

1) What is your IGN: Ultron

2. What is you current age and do you think this is an appropriate age of handling this responsibility: 18 Years Old, Yes, but it depends on maturity
3. Why do you want to apply for Helper: Server seems to be lacking actual moderators who actually play on the server. Also I love helping people out and I want to do want I can to help out the server in anyway I can.

4. What makes you think that your application is unique then the other applicants: Other than the reasons listed above, I actually play on the server already (unlike the moderators/helpers we have already who are barely ever on the server to help. I don't mind financially backing the server when its needed. I'd love to host and organize events (getting permission to first of course).

5. What motivated you to apply for this rank?: The lack of actual moderators on the server and how rude and discouraging people can be towards new players. Also watching people violate rules.

6. What are some experiences you have that separate you from the other applicants. Do you think these experiences will help you out as a Admin?: I've helped start and manage many projects like Oryxills PS but with other games and in real life. The list is quite long but if required I can list some of them that you might be able to verify.

7. What is your current level of education: Grade 12, but also in a couple College Courses

8. If you were chosen as Helper, how would you make OPS a more enjoyable place: Restating but, events, helping new players, advertising possibly, moderation, etc.

9. If you got in a disagreement with the an other staff member, how would you handle the situation:

10. How good do you think your grammer is?: Great grammar, by the way, you spelt grammar wrong a lot of people think it's spelt with a e but in actuality it's an a. Usually on the server I typically don't go for perfect grammar but I can easily change that if required.

11. What are some of your hobbies (Sports, craftsmanship etc.): Programmer (Planning on learning C++ after my power engineering course) Learning about new and interesting things/ideas in many fields of science. But also the occasional sport but not regularly

12. Would you like to say anything else?: Thank you for reading through my application, and have a wonderful day and continue to make Oryxills better. (Also don't mind doing skype chats or anything of the sort (I prefer Mumble.))

ultron6142

Back to top Go down