Oryxills ROTMG Private Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SKTFaker Application for helper

Go down

SKTFaker Application for helper Empty SKTFaker Application for helper

Post by SKTFaker Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:22 pm

1) What is your IGN:

SKTFaker.

2. What is you current age and do you think this is an appropriate age of handling this responsibility:

15. Yes i do.

3. Why do you want to apply for Helper:

To make sure no one is banned unfairly like myself.

4. What makes you think that your application is unique then the other applicants:

I have been banned unfairly while admins made fun of the situation so i want to help those who have had somehthing like that happen to the.

5. What motivated you to apply for this rank?:

As i have explained earlier its to help new players or someone lacking information

6. What are some experiences you have that separate you from the other applicants. Do you think these experiences will help you out as a Admin?:

I believe these experiences will help me be helpful and or admin like to the game.

7. What is your current level of education:

All honors classes in 10th grade with straight B’s.

8. If you were chosen as Helper, how would you make OPS a more enjoyable place:

I would help the new players and help with unfair banning.

9. If you got in a disagreement with the an other staff member, how would you handle the situation:

Calmly try and find a middle point or a agreement on the subject we have problems with.

10. How good do you think your grammer is?:
Fairly well.

11. What are some of your hobbies (Sports, craftsmanship etc.):

Football and PC gaming.

12. Would you like to say anything else?:

my old account had been given donater powers on grounds i didn’t even know and i was banned for it i was wondering if that account could be unbanned as i work on a new account

SKTFaker

Back to top Go down