Oryxills ROTMG Private Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spoiler's Application for Helper

Go down

Spoiler's Application for Helper Empty Spoiler's Application for Helper

Post by Spoiler Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:44 am

1- I do not have an IGN, but my Skype is: Iranoutofideas. You will not be able to video or audiochat me, since I do not have either a microphone or a webcam, though.
2- I am 15 years old, and I think this is an appropriate age, since I am more responsible than others at my age would be.  3- I would like to help others, since I am friendly. 4- I'm just a regular player, but I have experience. I have been a moderator on a server that closed a year ago. (RotMG) 5- I see people get angry that they have problems, and I want to help them.
6- As I have said, I have been a moderator on a server that closed a year ago, and I have been a helper on a few servers. 7- High School, I can read like a 12-grader. 8- I would not spawn things in the Arena, because of lag, but I would help people in my guild, the Nexus, and others. 9- It depends. If it was because of a rule, I would go tell the admins, or Oryxills. If it was not that bad, I would probably just be the one to throw the white flag. 10- I barely ever make writing mistakes, as you can see from this application. 11- Mostly football (european football) and gaming. 12- Yes. I would like to say to Oryxills to try to fix the lag problems by stopping the deaths in arena. (make it harder to die in the Arena)

Last edited by Spoiler on Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Spoiler

Back to top Go down