Oryxills ROTMG Private Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sin's Admin Application

3 posters

Go down

Sin's Admin Application Empty Sin's Admin Application

Post by Sin Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:18 pm

1) What is your IGN:
Sin

2. What is you current age and do you think this is an appropriate age of handling this responsibility:
17, and yes, considering most player ages are either under my age or above, I serve as a median between the two, adult and child.

3. Why do you want to apply for Admin:
I want to apply for admin as you may know me for liking to help servers. I was a Community Manager on OwlRealms (basically owner, as I had access to the VPS) and Developer for HasteRealms, I really like to see the server grow, and I love being able to know I helped people. I also hate when others are like "well no one is ever on to help, so I assumed "what i did" was ok!".

4. What makes you think that your application is unique then the other applicants:
I, unlike many others, have a ton of experience, with creating servers, coding for servers, helping servers, and even being the one causing problems on servers. I try my best to make every server I play on a server I put tons of hours into, I'm sure my hours total in ROTMG accumulates to about 200 hours (at the least).

5. What motivated you to apply for this rank?:
Your thread on MPGH really sent me here to apply, although I was going to try and apply regardless.

6. What are some experiences you have that separate you from the other applicants. Do you think these experiences will help you out as a Admin?:
I was a Community Manager for OwlRealms, A dev for HasteRealms, Helper on Riigged's Oryx Cove, and a Dev for shlub and a few other private private servers. I believe my experience will really help me as an admin on OPS.

7. What is your current level of education:
I am currently a Senior in highschool, but if you mean with coding and such I have been coding for 5 years, as well as designing for 5 years.

8. If you were chosen as Admin, how would you make OPS a more enjoyable place:
I believe I could increase the enjoyability as an admin due to the respect I show players, and my will to fit in as a regular player, I seem to really connect with players, you can ask someone such as EzeyOwl, or Zelias, or AnfeLives.

9. If you got in a disagreement with the an other staff member, how would you handle the situation:
I would take it to someone of a higher power, ultimately the owners decide what we can and cannot do, and any misuse or confusion should be brought to their attention before action is taken, except in extreme cases such as DDoS threats, etc.

10. How good do you think your grammer is?:
I believe my grammar skills are above average, although you can be the judge of this.

11. What are some of your hobbies (Sports, craftsmanship etc.):
Graphic design, coding, video gaming, heavy metal and concerts.

12. Would you like to say anything else?:
Regardless if I get accepted as an admin or not, I hope you understand the nature of my application, and I hope your server does extremely well regardless of what happens to myself.

Sin

Back to top Go down

Sin's Admin Application Empty Re: Sin's Admin Application

Post by Kelekom Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:43 pm

Vouched for being CM on OwnRealms.

Kelekom

Back to top Go down

Post by Oryxill Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:32 pm

Code:
I Have Not Seen You On But I Am Sure You Would Be Good! Please Add Me On Skype! We Need Another Manager!

Oryxill
Oryxill
Founder
Founder

https://opsrotmg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down