Oryxills ROTMG Private Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

admin application

Go down

admin application Empty admin application

Post by slayerguyi1 Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:36 pm

1) What is your IGN:slayerguyi

2. What is you current age and do you think this is an appropriate age of handling this responsibility:13 and yes because i have handled way harder responsibility's day by day.

3. Why do you want to apply for Admin:I think i can make people have more fun, help the new players know what the rules better, and more.

4. What makes you think that your application is unique then the other applicants:I am one of a kind no one is like me.

5. What motivated you to apply for this rank?:Me I've always liked helping and letting people have fun n games.

6. What are some experiences you have that separate you from the other applicants. Do you think these experiences will help you out as a Admin?:None i am sure most people have been admin before I've been admin on one private server before but the server as shut down.

7. What is your current level of education:8th grade
8. If you were chosen as Admin, how would you make OPS a more enjoyable place:I would spawn soe monsters at certain time to let people have some fun help some new players out by showing them around and just be more helpful all around.

9. If you got in a disagreement with the an other staff member, how would you handle the situation:

10. How good do you think your grammar is?:Pretty good just sometimes i type to fast and mess up my spelling.

11. What are some of your hobbies (Sports, craftsmanship etc.):Gaming and sports.

12. Would you like to say anything else?: No i think I've proven I am right for the job.

6. What are some experiences you have that separate you from the other applicants. Do you think these experiences will help you out as a Admin?:

7. What is your current level of education:

8. If you were chosen as Admin, how would you make OPS a more enjoyable place:

9. If you got in a disagreement with the an other staff member, how would you handle the situation:

10. How good do you think your grammer is?:

11. What are some of your hobbies (Sports, craftsmanship etc.):

12. Would you like to say anything else?:

slayerguyi1

Back to top Go down