Oryxills ROTMG Private Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazybru's Application for Helper (Oryxill's Private Server) EDITED to correct format PLEASE VIEW

Go down

Crazybru's Application for Helper (Oryxill's Private Server) EDITED to correct format PLEASE VIEW  Empty Crazybru's Application for Helper (Oryxill's Private Server) EDITED to correct format PLEASE VIEW

Post by Crazybru Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:25 pm

1) What is your IGN:
My In Game Name on all private servers is Crazybru. You can see it on the title of this post
2. What is you current age and do you think this is an appropriate age of handling this responsibility:
I  am 14 and I learned on the way to be responsible about my duties as I have to work hard on school, I think I could handle helping on the server as I stay on the computer almost all day
3. Why do you want to apply for Helper:
I want to be helper because I like helping projects that I enjoy, I've been helping on most private servers I like
4. What makes you think that your application is unique then the other applicants:
Nothing makes my application unique, everyone wants to help the server but I think I'm being more serious about my position in the server
5. What motivated you to apply for this rank?:
As I said, I like helping projects that I enjoy, and this seems like a server that has a future on RotMG private servers history, and I want to make this server happen
6. What are some experiences you have that separate you from the other applicants. Do you think these experiences will help you out as a Admin?:
I have helped on various servers being helper or spriter, and I really have some experience on helping people, it's something that makes me happy to see others happy and satisfied with the help I have to offer, I help with passion and I do not offend those who take long to understand what you must and what you must not do, I'll just warn as much as I can before banning someone that's not doing something bad by purpose
7. What is your current level of education:
I am at 9th grade, I'm mature and I am polite almost all the time
8. If you were chosen as Helper, how would you make OPS a more enjoyable place:
I'll try to help people to enjoy the server as much as they can, without doubts about something, you understand more and enjoy more in a fun way
9. If you got in a disagreement with the an other staff member, how would you handle the situation:
I will respect my fellow team member as disagreements lead to nothing, I would handle the situation by explaining what I want with calm and try to end the disagreement as fast as I can to  not make an enemy and instead a friend
10. How good do you think your grammar is?:
I am not american, I'm brazillian but I've been to New York and I have many american friends, I think my grammar is good but it's of your point of whoever is seeing and approving this post
11. What are some of your hobbies (Sports, craftsmanship etc.):
I like to play Tennis and I like to speak by skype with my friends and play games together, I like to be around people that understand me and I enjoy a good friendship
12. Would you like to say anything else?:
I would like to wish all the other applicants good luck and I would like to thank whoever takes the time to read my post and read what I want to do in the server

Crazybru

Back to top Go down