Oryxills ROTMG Private Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lucky's Admin Application

Go down

Lucky's Admin Application Empty Lucky's Admin Application

Post by LuckyTF2 Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:20 pm

1. What is your IGN: Lcuky

2. What is you current age and do you think this is an appropriate age of handling this responsibility: 19 [16 and older]

3. Why do you want to apply for Admin: To support the community and help players I need of assistance

4. What makes you think that your application is unique then the other applicants: Its different than others

5. What motivated you to apply for this rank?: I've seen many [few] admins on lately and I just wanted to become one who looks over other people

6. What are some experiences you have that separate you from the other applicants. Do you think these experiences will help you out as a Admin?: I have a single player private server and haven't cheated a single bit on it sept for spawning stuff

7. What is your current level of education: Doctoral Degrees

8. If you were chosen as Admin, how would you make OPS a more enjoyable place: By helping players out and serving the server as a good administrator

9. If you got in a disagreement with the an other staff member, how would you handle the situation: I would either forget about it and just leave the situation or deal it out will him / her

10. How good do you think your grammar is?: I think my grammar is like any adult you find in public

11. What are some of your hobbies (Sports, craftsmanship etc.): I played foot ball in Junior high I still like to play foot ball too.

12. Would you like to say anything else?: nothing else really.
LuckyTF2
LuckyTF2

https://www.youtube.com/user/BluTF2

Back to top Go down